Analytical, creative, performance driven skills professional and quick learner, future thinker with comprehensive experience in project management, customer management and experience savvy , stakeholder champion, innovation, communication, digital transformation and comprehension of UX best practices, customer lifecycle as well as moderation in digital workshop. Delivering regular analytic updates and insights, identify key growth opportunities or make strategies real, while using advanced analytic techniques. Rewarded for exceptional services in customer and stakeholder’s management and communication. Able to present complex unexpected ideas easily and exceptional problem-solving aptitudes. Agile Mindset.
✅ A self made professional with more than 15 years of various experiences, who knows how to find ressources where and when needed to upscale her knowledge.
🗣A Swiss French native speaker, English fluent, German intermediate.
👩🎤Pop Culture Geek, Innovation and Digital passionate, E-learning addict, Innovation Mindset and Future Thinker.
🕹 Knowledge in AI, IOT, VR, AR, digital & innovation, blockchain, cloud computing, UX & UI
👩💻Certified in Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Customer Insight, Market Experimentation and Facilitation. Use of Agile, Waterfall and Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver projects and tasks both in webdesign & communication (Agile), processes improvement (Lean Six Sigma) and workplace transformation & event management (Waterfall). Use Kanban to track progresses of tasks.
💖 Values of Trust, Transparency, Innovation, Sustainability, Equity, Accountability & Inclusivity
➡️ Specialisation in Project Management given by Google in preparation through Coursera.
Masterclass given by Jake Knapp on August 19, 2021
Masterclass given by Yves Pigneur and Alexander Osterwalder on August 18, 2021
This specialisation includes:
- May 2021: Foundations of Project Management
- June 2021: Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project
- July 2021: Project Planning: Putting it all together
Specialisation course includes:
- March 2021: Ready, Set, Future! Introduction to Futures Thinking
- March 2021: Forecasting Skills: See the Future Before it Happens
- April 2021: Simulation Skills: This is Your Brain on the Future
- May 2021: Collaborative Foresight: How to Game the Future
- June 2021: Urgent Optimism: How to Turn Foresight into Action
This specialisation includes:
- October 2020: Marketing in a Digital World (with mention)
- October 2020: Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory (with mention)
- October 2020: Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice (with mention)
- December 2020: Digital Media and Marketing Principles
- January 2021: Digital Media and Marketing Strategies
- March 2021: Marketing in an Analog World
Involving several stakeholders, a facilitator designs, organizes and moderates complex innovation workshops end-to-end. The facilitator never loses sight of the goal of advancing his project by consistently focusing on the relevant goals, end customer validation and the high and positive energy in the teams. A facilitator shines with a “modern way” of moderating and flexibly sets the relevant methods from her own toolbox.